This is great as a side for any roast dinner. It’s crispy and crunchy and made entirely of vegetables!
- 300 g sweet potato cut into pieces
- 1/2 cauliflower broken into florets
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 250 g potato cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion cut into wedges
- 400 g pumpkin peeled cut into pieces
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup Massel Liquid Stock Chicken Style
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 heavy-based oven tray
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 220 C or 200 C fan-forced.
- STEP 2Place vegetables, rosemary and oil in a large deep oven tray. Season and toss to coat. Pour Massel Liquid Stock Chicken Style over vegetables. Roast for 15 minutes. Toss vegetables and roast for another 15 minutes or until tender.
- STEP 3Using a fork, roughly mash vegetables and push into a 20cmx30cm rectangle. Sprinkle with combined cheeses. Roast for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.