- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced ripe olives, taco sauce or salsa, as desired
Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning mix and 1/2 cup water. Simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. In medium bowl, mix beef mixture and cheese.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like the sun.
- Spoon beef mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring.
- Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.