”Quick, simple, and unbelievably tasty. This recipe could make even a self-professed brussels sprout hater change their mind. Roasting at a high temperature with olive oil brings out the sweetness and reduces the cabbagey taste of brussels sprouts, caramelizing the edges.”
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the bottom of each brussels sprout off (about 1/4″ or less) and then slice in half lengthwise.
- Toss all ingredients and place in a single layer on a baking dish.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until brussels sprouts are slightly browned and tender throughout.
Serve hot or cold.