- 2lbs white chocolate(preferably Guittard brand white chocolate chips- they seem to melt smoother)
- 12candy canes, crushed into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1teaspoon peppermint extract (1/2 tsp. if using oil)
- Melt white chocolate either in a double boiler or in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Stir in crushed candy cane and peppermint flavoring into melted white chocolate.
- Line a 11×17″ baking pan with wax paper.
- Pour and spread chocolate mixture onto wax paper.
- Chill until firm and break into pieces.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.