- 450 g (1lb) potatoes
- 25 g (1oz) Flora Buttery or 2 tbsps FLora Cuisine
- 225 g (8oz) lean beef mince
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 Small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Large carrot, finely grated
- 25 g (1oz) fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- ground black pepper
- 25 g (1oz) Flora Buttery or 2 tbsps flora cuisine
- -To serve-
- 4 wholemeal burger buns
- Dill cucumbers, thinly sliced
- tomato slices
- thinly sliced onions
- looseleaf lettuce
- tomato relish or sweetcorn relish
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Melt the Flora, add the potato wedges and toss until coated. Arrange them on a baking sheet (non-stick or lined with baking paper). Cook in a preheated oven at 200°C, 180°C fan oven, gas mark 6 for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally, or until soft on the inside and crisp and golden brown on the outside.
- Meanwhile, make the burgers. Put the beef into a large bowl and add the herbs, onion, carrot, breadcrumbs and seasoning. Mix well, then shape into four burgers.
- Heat the Flora in a non-stick frying pan and cook the burgers over medium heat for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
- Split the buns and insert a burger with some dill cucumber, tomato, onion, lettuce and relish. Serve with the potato wedges.