“Named in honor of my brother-in-law Earon, a native Hawaiian, who LOVES macaroni salad. He turned me on to it a few years back”
- 2cups macaroni
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2cup shredded carrot
- 2⁄3cup Best Foods Mayonnaise(not Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄4ounce ranch dressing mix (half packet)
- 1⁄4teaspoon onion powder
- fresh ground pepper
- Boil macaroni in water with salt according to package directions and drain.
- Immediately, while noodles are still hot, mix in mayonnaise and salad dressing. After it has cooled, add carrots.
- Chill for several hours before serving. Taste improves overnight.