- White Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 4 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Fresh blackberries, raspberries or sour cherries in syrup, drained (optional)
- Powdered sugar
- For white chocolate mousse, place 1/2 cup of the cream in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds. Pour hot cream over chocolate in Small Batter Bowl; stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup cream. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours or until mixture is well chilled. Whisk chilled mousse with Silicone-Coated Sauce Whisk until soft peaks form.
- Meanwhile, for profiteroles, preheat oven to 375°F. Combine flour and cocoa powder in small bowl; set aside. Bring water, butter, granulated sugar and salt to a simmer over medium heat in (2-qt.) Saucepan. Add flour mixture all at once and stir vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms into a ball. Remove from heat; place dough in Classic Batter Bowl. Add eggs; whisk until smooth and very thick.
- Lightly spray Mini Muffin Pan with vegetable oil. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator; fill with dough. Pipe equal-sized rosettes of dough into wells of pan. Bake 28-30 minutes or until dough is puffed and tops are slightly cracked. Remove from oven and make a small cut in side of each puff to release steam. Remove from pan to cooling rack; cool completely. Cut off tops of puffs. If desired, place one berry into bottom of each puff. Fill each puff with mousse using Small Scoop; replace tops. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar; serve immediately.