- 1 20 oz. Package three cheese tortellini
- 1 8 oz. Package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 CUP Chicken or vegetable stock
- 6 CUPS Loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 CUP Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Start by cooking the tortellini according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large, oven proof skillet, simmer the cream cheese with chicken broth for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add spinach to the cream cheese sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add tortellini, mix everything well and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for about 7-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.