- 2 tbsp Flora Cuisine
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tin (200 g) lean corned beef, cubed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 4 large potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Heat Flora Cuisine in a large frying pan. Add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat until onion starts to soften but does not brown.
- Add in the corned beef, carrots and pepper and cook on medium heat for 6-8 minutes until vegetables start to soften. Add the potatoes, garlic and Worcestershire sauce and cook for a further 5-7 minutes on medium heat, stirring regularly until potatoes are slightly browned.
- Add in parsley and some freshly ground pepper before serving.