- 2whole boneless chicken breasts
- 1stalk celery
- 1onion, quartered
- 1cup celery, chopped
- 1 1⁄2-2cups mayonnaise (depending on how wet you like your chicken salad)
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1teaspoon dill seed
- Place chicken, celery stalk and onion in saucepan with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Drain and discard onion and celery.
- Let chicken cool.
- In a food processor chop chicken.
- In a medium sized bowl combine chicken with mayonnaise, salt& pepper, parsley, dill seed, chopped celery and lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.