- 1(18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1(3 1/2 ounce) packageinstant Vegetarian banana pudding mix (use butterscotch if you can’t find banana, the flavour will be a little different though)
- 1⁄2cup mashed ripe banana
- 1cup water
- 1⁄4cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350F; grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and beat with your electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- If desired, combine 1 cup of sifted icing sugar with a little milk and drizzle this over the cake.